If you are a Georgia Tech faculty or staff member, there are various options available for receiving help with the accessibility of your websites, online documents, or IT procurement decisions.
Georgia Tech Quality Assurance (GTQA)
GTQA provides services that can help you with accessibility of your websites, software, video, and other technologies. Services include:
- Evaluating websites for accessibility
- Testing technology products as they’re being considered for procurement
- Providing presentations and customized training for your web and online course designers and developers, content authors, instructors, and other stakeholder groups
- Providing demonstrations of assistive and ergonomic technology, scientific equipment, and furniture within an access technology showroom and assisting individuals and campus IT units in making selections
- Creating and supporting online resources to promote the development, procurement and use of accessible technology campus-wide.
To inquire about or receive services from GTQA
Support from the GT Campus Community
AMAC Accessibility provides practical solutions for real challenges faced daily by individuals with disabilities. AMAC offers corporate, governmental and nonprofit memberships for services, including disability compliance consultation, braille, captioning, accessible digital content and assistive technology. Our services are affordable, ensuring your environments become and remain accessible.